Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 1
- 2 beef 200g
- 3 oil 20ml
- 4 salt 5g
- 5 starch 3G
- 6 Cooking wine 5ml
- 7 ginger 5g
- 1 Cut balsam pear in half, remove seeds and steamed buns, cut into small pieces and put a small amount of salt to marinate for a while, then wash it clean.
- 2 Marinate beef slices with salt, starch, cooking wine, peanut oil and ginger shreds.
- 3 Stir-fry balsam pear in oil in a frying pan, season with salt, fry and serve on a plate
- 4 Oil in the pan, stir-fry beef until seven ripe.
- 5 Then stir-fry the balsam pear and set it on a plate.