Food Material List
- 1 beef 250g
- 2 Yellow pepper 20g
- 3 Red pepper 20g
- 4 Garlic sprouts 20g
- 1 Cut pickles and pickled radishes into small pieces. Wash garlic moss and cut into sections. Cut red and yellow peppers into diamond-shaped pieces.
- 2 Cut beef into small pieces, add roast sauce, sauce, sauce, salt and oil to marinate for 30 minutes.
- 3 Oil the pan and smooth the beef.
- 4 Keep the bottom oil in the pan, sauerkraut and pickled radish.
- 5 Stir in garlic moss and stir-fry.
- 6 Then pour in the beef and stir-fry. Stir-fry well and then come out of the pot.