Food Material List
- 1 Leek 50g
- 2 Broad bean 250g
- 1 Peel and wash broad beans to drain water.
- 2 Pick and wash the leek and cut it into small segments about 3CM long.
- 3 Put some oil in the net pot, and heat it to 90% heat. Stir in leek until fragrant.
- 4 Then stir-fry the broad bean.
- 5 Stir-fry until broad beans turn dark green. Add a spoonful and a half of salt, half a cup of water, stir-fry well, cover the pot and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 6 When the water is 80% dry, add chicken essence and pepper powder to season, then take a little juice in the big fire, and you can start the pot and plate.
Vicia faba contains calcium, zinc, manganese and phospholipids, which are important components of regulating brain and nervous tissue. It is also rich in choline and has the effect of strengthening memory. Calcium in broad bean is beneficial to the absorption and calcification of calcium in bone, and can promote the growth and development of human skeleton. Faba bean is rich in protein content and does not contain cholesterol, which can improve the nutritional value of food and prevent cardiovascular disease. If youre a test taker or a brain worker, eating fava beans properly may have some effect. Vitamin C in broad bean can delay arteriosclerosis. Dietary fiber in broad bean skin can reduce cholesterol and promote intestinal peristalsis. Modern people also believe that faba bean is one of the anti-cancer foods, which can prevent intestinal cancer.