What is “fried rice”? Is it fried with rice? Of course not. It has nothing to do with rice. This is a way of Boshan cuisine, which is to chop the ingredients and stir-fry them fine. This heat is uniform, easy to taste, full of taste. I like rice fried meat, rice fried chicken, rice fried celery, rice fried tender beans. Rice, steamed bread and noodles are delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Celery 500g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Carrot 13
- 4 Chopped green onion Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 monosodium glutamate Few
- 1 Pick the leaves of celery and wash them.
- 2 Chop celery and carrots.
- 3 Heat the oil and stir-fry the scallions.
- 4 Add carrots and celery powder. Stir well.
- 5 When celery is ready to ripen, add eggs, salt and stir-fry quickly.
- 6 Stir-fry until the egg is cooked. Add monosodium glutamate to the pot.
- 7 Finished products.