My colleagues son is going to have a wedding, so we have to decorate the house and rent it outside. We have to rent a house for a few months in a semi-hotel. The accommodation is OK, but there is no special kitchen to cook. Its very inconvenient to cook in the aisle. So we have to rent a house for a few months. Mixed outside. Just a few days later, I began to complain. I was not used to eating outside stalls and began to miss the taste of home-cooked food. However, it is also true that we usually eat out for a few days, will be tired, no matter how good the food outside, or in the end we still miss the mouth at home, this is the taste of home. Household stir-fries are usually the main dishes of each family, and can be matched with several dishes at will, such as my “fried dried chicken shredded with green pepper” today, chicken is white meat, rich in animal protein; bean products – – dried seeds are vegetable protein, rich in calcium; and green pepper is the king of vitamin C in vegetables, although these dishes are matched together. Its simple and homely, but its nutritious and delicious. In less than ten minutes, this delicious dish can be served on our table. Is it convenient and easy?
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 1
- 2 Dried seed 3 pieces
- 3 green pepper 2
- 1 The chicken leg was boned and cut into strips.
- 2 Prepare raw materials;
- 3 Add salt, sauce, cooking wine and starch, mix well and marinate for a few minutes.
- 4 Heat the pan, put in proper amount of oil, add garlic and stir-fry.
- 5 Add chicken shreds and stir-fry.
- 6 Stir-fry and discolor chicken shreds, then add dried chicken shreds.
- 7 Add proper sauce and cook for 1 or 2 minutes; 7.8.9.
- 8 Stir-fry with shredded green pepper.
- 9 Finally, add salt and other seasonings and stir-fry evenly.
- 10 Put it in a bowl.