Food Material List
- 1 Spun sugar 230g
- 2 butter 60g
- 3 peanut 230g
- 4 Powdered Milk 129G
- 1 Prepare materials. Peanuts can be roasted in an oven at 150 degrees for 10 minutes or fried in an anhydrous and oilless pan. Peeling ~
- 2 Melt butter in a non-sticking pan and add cotton candy over low heat until melted. Stir constantly during the melting. Two more minutes after melting (this is important)
- 3 Do not turn off the fire, continue to put milk powder, stir until the cotton candy and milk powder are fully integrated, then add peanuts, stir evenly.
- 4 Find a dish or baking tray pad with grease paper, this step is too important, otherwise stick dead people do not pay for their lives! Pour our rolled sugar semi-finished products on oilpaper, shaping and cooling.
- 5 Cool thoroughly and cut into pieces.
- 6 I feel better than I bought it! This rolled sugar is not as hard as it was bought, but it doesnt stick to the teeth.