The first time I saw fried chicken wing roots, with baking powder, right? The main function of baking powder is puffing, which is often used in making cakes. It can be used for pickling chicken wing roots, which saves time and tastes good.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken wing root 7
- 1 Chicken wing root cools in a water pan. Bring to a boil and add a little cooking wine (to remove the fishy smell). It wont be long before the roots of chicken wings change to the color shown in the picture.
- 2 Remove the chicken wings and wash them. Add 1 tablespoon of baking powder, mix and marinate for 10 minutes.
- 3 Cut ginger into thin slices, put it in a clean container and pour in the liquor.
- 4 10 minutes, wash the chicken wing root (wash off the baking powder), put a proper amount of salt, soy sauce, sugar, five spices, white pepper powder, and finally pour in the ginger wine made before, mix evenly.
- 5 Pour a half bowl of flour into a clean bag and put in the roots of chicken wings.
- 6 Tighten the mouth of the bag and shake it up and down so that the roots of chicken wings are covered with flour. (Laughs) The whole process was fun and the hands were clean.
- 7 Pour the oil into the pan and heat it to 6 degrees. Put the chicken wings in the bag (shake the chicken wings in the bag for a few times, dont need too much flour, just thin).
- 8 The roots of chicken wings turn golden and the filtered oil is fished out.
- 9 Flap the roots of chicken wings with a knife, not too hard, or the meat will be flapped off (laughing).
- 10 Return the flapped chicken wings to a small frying pan for 5 minutes. Remove the dried oil and put it on a plate.
Fried chicken wing root with corn oil or blended oil, I think the more fragrant color is also very good.