Food Material List
- 1 chicken 1/4
- 2 onion 1 only
- 3 green pepper 1 only
- 1 Chicken wash, cut into pieces, drain water, add salt, sugar, raw soy sauce, cornmeal, oil, grab well, marinate for 30 minutes.
- 2 Cut onion, green pepper, ginger and garlic into rice.
- 3 Fry chicken until golden brown on both sides. Set aside.
- 4 Start the pan, add ginger and garlic, stir-fry green pepper for a while, sprinkle some water to prevent the pan from burning. Add chicken and onion, add salt, stir-fry twice, sprinkle a few drops of white wine, cover the pot, turn to medium heat. Open the lid 40 seconds later.
- 5 Half a bowl of water, add some sugar, cornmeal, soybean sauce to form the sauce, open the lid and pour into the pot, open the fire to collect the sauce. complete