Food Material List
- 1 Chinese Cabbage
- 2 Pork
- 1 Mix the minced meat: wash the cabbage, drain the water and chop it, sprinkle a little salt and knead it thoroughly. After 20 minutes, prepare a piece of gauze. Pour the cabbage in and squeeze the water to reserve. Cut shallots and ginger into shreds, add half a bowl of water, knead and extrude shallots and ginger water by hand; chop pork, add a spoonful of cooking wine, salt and chicken essence, mix well in one direction with chopsticks, and then mix well in the same direction three times. After mixing the pork, add the cabbage and stir it in the same direction again.
- 2 Take a piece of dumpling wrapper in the palm and put some filling in it.
- 3 Fold the dumpling skin in half and fold both sides in to pinch the folded edges firmly.
- 4 Hold the folded mouth firmly on both sides, pinch the right top corner with the thumb of the right hand, pinch it thin and press the thinned top down.
- 5 A clam-shaped dumpling appeared, pinching down continuously to form a fringe pattern until the left end.
- 6 Pour the oil in a hot pan. When the oil is 70% hot, add the dumplings one by one, gently touch them to avoid sticking, and fry them until golden brown on the surface.