Food Material List
- 1 The lotus root
- 2 magret de canard
- 3 Snow pea
- 4 Little Tomatoes
- 1 Cut duck breast slices and marinate them with salt, pepper and Shaoxing wine.
- 2 Lotus root peeled and sliced. Dutch beans with hard edges and small tomatoes with two sides.
- 3 Cook lotus root slices in boiling water (point white vinegar, lotus root white) and fish them out for use.
- 4 Make boiling water in the pot and cook the Dutch beans with a little salt.
- 5 Cook shallots and ginger in a pan. Put duck slices into the pan. Stir-fry and cook into Shaoxing wine.
- 6 Add lotus root slices, Dutch beans, salt and chicken essence to season, stir-fry with water and starch, then serve in a pan and decorate with small tomatoes.
Choose the shorter and thicker joints of lotus root. Count the second one from the tip of lotus root. The best one is raw lotus root, which can clear away heat, stimulate body and quench thirst. The ripe lotus root can invigorate spleen, appetite and nourish blood. Therefore, there is a saying that “Lotus root should be fresh in summer, ripe in autumn, fresh and tender in raw food and strong and old in cooked food”. The autumn lotus root is crisp, tender and juicy, sweet, easy to digest, rich in iron, calcium and other trace elements, plant protein, vitamins, starch content is also rich, has obvious tonifying Qi and blood, enhance human immunity.