Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear Two roots
- 2 Egg 3~5
- 1 Wash balsam pear! Cut it open! Section!
- 2 Put the slices in the bowl! Water covers balsam pear! Add at least 5 salt spoons of salt! Grab and soak for 5 minutes!
- 3 Five minutes later! Get it out! Put it in half basin and scratch it in the water gate! Get it out! Change half a basin of water to catch and wash!
- 4 Catch the dry water and fish out the dice!
- 5 A bigger bowl! 3-5 eggs scattered! Add Momordica charantia! Stir a little salt!
- 6 Pour the hot oil into the stirred eggs! fire
- 7 Like fried eggs!
- 8 Fry well! Cut it with a spatula and fry it back for a few seconds.