Food Material List
- 1 tomato 2
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 Scallion
- 4 salt
- 5 monosodium glutamate
- 1 Tomato slices (cut into pieces, too)
- 2 Mash the eggs, add a little salt and monosodium glutamate, and cut the scallions into scallions.
- 3 Put a little oil in the pan, and stir-fry the tomatoes a little when the oil is heated to 30%.
- 4 Grind the tomatoes with a spatula, stir-fry them a few times, cover the lid of the pot, and cook them for 3 minutes to let the juice out of the tomatoes.
- 5 Pour a little oil into the pan and fry the eggs until there is no egg liquid on the surface. While stirring, chop the eggs with a spatula.
- 6 As shown in the figure, after frying the eggs like this, add the frying pot of tomatoes.
- 7 Stir-fry the eggs with the tomatoes.
- 8 Add onions, a little salt and monosodium glutamate.
- 9 Load the dishes and bring out the pot. It can also be poured directly on rice to make a lid to pour rice.