Its a dish from my hometown. Its suitable for people who like spicy food. They eat it in steamed buns or pancakes. Even if its not spicy, the more they want to eat it! ~
Food Material List
- 1 Dried fish Appropriate amount
- 2 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 3 ginger
- 4 Scallion
- 5 garlic
- 6 salt
- 7 Old soy sauce
- 8 Oyster Sauce
- 9 Vinegar
- 10 Zanthoxylum bungeanum
- 1 The dried fish were soaked in boiling water for about ten minutes, then washed and drained.
- 2 Diced onion, ginger and garlic
- 3 Cut the pepper into strips and set aside.
- 4 Put oil in the pan and 80% hot pepper, fragrance, turn off the fire, remove pepper (PS: I dont like pepper, so they are all used)
- 5 Put the cut ginger in
- 6 Then put in the onions and garlic.
- 7 Put in dried fish and pour in a little cooking wine, vinegar and soy sauce.
- 8 Then add green pepper, a little salt, oil consumption, and finally add a little old extract color.
- 9 A delicious hot fried dried fish is finished.