Food Material List
- 1 Mushrooms Appropriate amount
- 2 green pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 Prepare the ingredients. Two green peppers will be enough.
- 2 Wash mushrooms and slice them.
- 3 Wash green pepper and remove seeds
- 4 Diced or sliced green pepper
- 5 Shredded ginger, garlic, dried pepper, cut in reserve
- 6 Heat a small amount of oil in a hot pan, then add green pepper and stir-fry.
- 7 Add a little salt and stir-fry (add a little water to prevent the green pepper from bubbling). Stir-fry several times and put aside.
- 8 Wash the just used pot, hot pot, pour oil, then add ginger, garlic, dried chili, stir-fry the fragrance.
- 9 Stir in mushrooms and stir-fry
- 10 Lentinus edodes is more oil-absorbing, it may be drier when stir-fried, if it feels dry when stir-fried, it can add a little water.
- 11 Stir-fry Lentinus edodes and add green pepper
- 12 Add seasoning, fragrant oil, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, salt, chicken essence, salt and pepper.
- 13 Stir-fry a few times to get out of the pot, OK, done.