Food Material List
- 1 Squash 500g
- 2 Ham sausage Two roots, a total of 80g
- 3 starch Appropriate amount
- 4 Scallion foam
- 5 Garlic foam
- 6 Ginger foam
- 1 Wash the pumpkin and separate it in the middle. Dig the seeds out with a spoon. Slice < br />.
- 2 Slice the ham sausage.
- 3 Pot oil, add onion foam, garlic foam, ginger foam, stir-fry zucchini slices for a while, add some pepper powder, add a small amount of soy sauce (because I do not eat MSG, put soy sauce just for freshness). Stir-fry the ham sausage for a few times.
- 4 In addition, take a small amount of starch, add water, mix well, pour it into the vegetables in a circle along the edge of the pot, stir-fry for two times, add salt to season, out of the pot.
Starch is used for skullcap, can lock the taste, I prefer to use corn starch. There is no need to put too much oil in cooking, and the pumpkin itself will also have a little water.