Food Material List
- 1 Ham sausage Few
- 2 Instant noodles Two packs
- 3 Squash
- 4 Carrot
- 5 Lettuce leaves
- 1 Wash and slice the vegetables you need (whatever vegetables are available at home), and soak the instant noodles in cold water.
- 2 First, stir-fry onions and garlic until fragrant. Then stir-fry pumpkin, carrot, ham sausage and lettuce in turn. Stir-fry with a little salt and soy sauce.
- 3 When the pumpkin becomes soft, put in the instant noodles soaked, add a little oil consumption, put in a bag of instant noodles in the meat sauce bag, pour some water from the side of the pot, then stir-fry, stir-fry until the instant noodles become soft and ripe. (If you dont like meat sauce, you can put more oil-consuming flavor in it.)
- 4 Be sure to spray a little vinegar before you leave the pot. It will taste better.