Food Material List
- 1 Towel gourd 3 article
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Chinese wolfberry Ten or so grains
- 1 The loofah is peeled and cut into hobs. Slice onion and garlic.
- 2 Disperse the eggs, put the bottom oil in the hot pot, scramble the eggs, and remove the eggs when they are eight ripe.
- 3 Stir-fry the chives and garlic slices until fragrant. Stir-fry the loofah until soft.
- 4 Add eggs, add a spoonful of cooking wine and a spoonful of rice vinegar to remove the fishy smell. Stir-fry and add half a bowl of water. Bring to boil.
- 5 When the soup is about to dry, add proper salt, and soaked wolfberry, stir-fry for a while, and then come out of the pot.