Super simple food! Start with Zero Kitchen!
Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 3
- 2 Pork belly Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut eggplant slices and marinate them with salt. Every strip should be skinned when it is cut.
- 2 Squeeze the water of the eggplant and heat it in the microwave oven for 3 minutes. Turn it up and down for 3 minutes. Squeeze dry again. Eggplant is just like this.
- 3 Cut flesh with skin into thin slices.
- 4 Peel the garlic and split it in two.
- 5 Put a little oil in the pan and stir-fry the meat slices. When the meat slices are eight ripe, serve them out. Pour the garlic in the pan into eggplant when it turns yellowish, stir-fry it, then add the meat slices, and cook it with cooking wine before leaving the pan. Because the eggplant is salted, there is no need to add salt.