Food Material List
- 1 lean meat 250g
- 2 Ginger sprout 100g
- 3 Chili pepper Two each
- 4 Tomatoes Half
- 5 Garlic bolt 1 article
- 1 Rinse and slice ginger buds for spare use and slice lean meat for spare use
- 2 Green and red peppers are also sliced, tomatoes are sliced, and garlic seedlings are reserved (materials are washed and cut in advance).
- 3 Two spoonfuls of oil, stir-fry lean meat until cooked, then remove the spare.
- 4 Stir-fry the green and red peppers until the oil is warm and slightly hot. Stir-fry the ginger slices and tomatoes for a while.
- 5 Finally, stir-fry lean meat, garlic seedlings, salt and stir-fry evenly to get out of the pot. (See the fragrance, try it quickly!)