Eat at a Seoul-style store and go home to make a Shanzhai version^^
Food Material List
- 1 Rice cake 1 bags
- 2 Carrot Half root
- 3 Lamian Noodles 1 packs
- 4 onion 1
- 5 Cabbage Half
- 6 tomato 1-2
- 7 Streaky pork Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut cabbage, tomato, onion and carrot.
Ramen and New Years Cake can not be boiled if you are not in a hurry. (Its 11:30 when I cook, so in order to eat as soon as possible, I cook the rice cake and noodles half-cooked)
cut the pork into thin slices and marinate it with baking soda, pepper and raw soy sauce.
- 2 Stir-fry onions in sesame oil until they smell good.
- 3 Add carrot slices and fry until oil turns orange.
- 4 In addition, take a pot, pour a little oil into it, add pork with flowers, stir-fry pork with soup, and cook a little white wine and raw sauce.
- 5 Add tomato sauce and stir-fry, then add tomato sauce, until tomato comes out with a lot of soup.
- 6 Add the cabbage and stir-fry until the cabbage is soft. Add the fried pork.
- 7 Add boiling water. If noodles and rice cakes are raw, water should be added to vegetables. If the noodles and rice cakes are half-cooked, water should be added to the side of the dish.
- 8 After boiling the water in the pot, add the chili sauce, mainly according to your own taste. Add a little sugar thinner. Pull in noodles and rice cakes. Add garlic before boiling. Boil until the soup is sticky and the noodles and rice cakes are ripe
Stir continuously after adding New Years Cake in case of picking pot.