I searched and found that there were very few onion dishes on the Internet, so the last one was very simple.
Food Material List
- 1 onion 1
- 2 Chicken breast Appropriate amount
- 3 Soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 4 salt Appropriate amount
- 1 First I chose white onions. Peel all the dry skin off the onion and cut it into shreds. Everyone knows that cutting onions can make you cry. But I found that rinsing onions with clean water or rinsing the cut onion shreds with clean water (pour them out immediately) would slow down the spicy taste of onions. Not so glaring.
- 2 Cut the chicken breast into shreds. Appropriate amount is good. It depends on personal preferences. If you like chicken, cut more. I didnt cut that much because only two people ate it. Ha hA < br /> I took the chicken breast out and cut it after it was frozen. It was so hard that I felt better to cut it myself.
- 3 Then heat the pan, put the oil, and after the oil is hot, put the chicken in and stir-fry until the chicken changes color and hardens slightly. (You can clip a little and taste it.) Take the bowl and set it aside.
- 4 Then put a little oil, hot oil, onion into the pot, constantly stir-frying, (this according to personal taste, like a little cooked, you can stir-fry more for a while, like a little tender less for a while) see the onion discoloration, put in the chicken shredded in advance, stir-fry together, turn in a little soy sauce (raw pumping), salt, monosodium glutamate. < br /> turn the ingredients into a pan.
I find that many people dont like the taste of onions, but onions have the function of softening blood vessels, preventing heart disease and detoxifying. Its okay to eat once in a while.