Watching Dad do it all the time
Food Material List
- 1 Four red peanuts Half Jin
- 2 Edible salt Few
- 1 Heat a little oil and put peanuts in a small fire.
- 2 The peanuts in the pot should be stirred constantly. When the sound of peanut skin cracking is heard, the peanuts will be ready and continue to stir.
- 3 In the constant agitation, the sound of peanut peel is getting smaller and smaller, and the color of peanut peel begins to fade slowly, until the sound of peanut peel can not be heard, the fire can be turned off.
- 4 After turning off the fire, the dishes can be loaded. For delicacy, some edible salt can be sprinkled on the peanuts. Keep peanuts crisp