Food Material List
- 1 Preserved egg Two pieces
- 2 Mushrooms Four pieces
- 1 Slice mushrooms and chili peppers.
- 2 Peel loose eggs.
- 3 Cut the egg into pieces.
- 4 Eggs are evenly dipped in starch.
- 5 Heat the pan with oil and put the pine eggs.
- 6 Pan-fry the pine eggs until they are slightly coked on the surface. Control the oil and fish them out for use.
- 7 Re-start the pan, pour oil into the pan, put a few peppers, fragrant.
- 8 Add the mushroom slices and stir-fry the rice until the mushroom slices are slightly scorched.
- 9 Put in pine eggs.
- 10 Add green pepper and stir-fry rice.
- 11 Cook in sauce and stir-fry evenly with a little salt.