I wanted to make Beijing sauce shredded meat! Its too much trouble, so I fired it directly!!
Food Material List
- 1 Lean meat 500g
- 2 Green Chinese onion Appropriate amount
- 3 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 4 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 5 salt Appropriate amount
- 6 monosodium glutamate Appropriate amount
- 7 Soybean paste Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut the lean meat into shreds. Put in cooking wine, salt, monosodium glutamate and marinate for 5-20 minutes. (Time can be decided according to circumstances). Stir-fry in oil pan until meat turns yellow, add soybean paste, then stir-fry until 89 is ripe, add scallions, stir-fry until cooked.