A side dish!
Food Material List
- 1 Shredded meat 100g
- 2 Potato Two
- 1 Potato peeled and shredded, soaked in water, remove starch.
- 2 Shredded lean meat, chopped ginger and garlic.
- 3 Pour ginger, garlic, cooking wine, sauce, salt and starch into shredded meat
- 4 Stir well and let it taste.
- 5 Potato shreds are poured into the filter and the water is filtered out for use.
- 6 Pour the cooking oil into the hot pot and stir-fry the shredded meat until it is broken. Remove the shredded meat and leave the oil.
- 7 Potato shreds are poured into the frying pan, and the time of stirring potatoes (some like crisp potatoes, others like soft ones) is controlled according to their preferences, then pork shreds are poured into the pan.
- 8 Pour in sauce, salt and pepper noodles to add MSG according to your preference. Sprinkle shallots into the sauce and stir-fry slightly.
- 9 Start the pot and serve the dish!