Its not good to eat mutton slices after eating instant-boiled mutton, but its good to fry radish and eat with it. Its better to fry radish with little water.
Food Material List
- 1 Radish 1
- 2 Mutton slices 2 two
- 1 Cut the radish into shreds. Dont cut it too thin. Because the frying time is too long and too thin, it becomes mud.
- 2 Heat the pan and pour the oil. Then put the lamb slices in.
- 3 Stir-fry lamb slices until white pepper is broken into small pieces and put in a pot, then pour a little cooking wine to remove the smell, put in the pot and pour in the sauce.
- 4 Put the shredded radish in the pot, stir-fry the shredded radish, add salt, season the flavor, and stir it over a small fire.
- 5 When the shredded radish is fried soft, its done.
A little vinegar can be added to the spare mutton dish