Its not good for the baby to have diarrhea for four months. The old Chinese medicine teaches us to go home and make fried rice tea. The next day we saw improvement.
Food Material List
- 1 rice 40ml
- 2 Tea Few
- 3 Ginger peel Few
- 4 salt Few
- 5 Chicken gizzard skin Few
- 1 Heat the pan and pour in the rice.
- 2 Stir-fry until yellowish (turn off the fire, or youll overcook like me) and cool it for later use.
- 3 Salt, tea and ginger peel. You can also add chicken gills to help digestion better. This time I did not add chicken gills.
- 4 Add water (the cup at home, half of my cup). The amount of water depends on the amount of rice and the time of stewing.
- 5 Stew for 15 minutes (always pay attention to the change of rice, dont accidentally water is dried by rice, become fried rice porridge oh)
- 6 Pour out the tea and finish it.