Like to eat fungi, bought some back too complex to do. Hey hey, the self-made fried rice with almond and abalone mushrooms came out. I did it for one person!
Food Material List
- 1 Pleurotus eryngii 1 article
- 2 Romaine Lettuce 1 pieces
- 3 Cooked rice One person
- 1 Cut apricot and abalone mushrooms, scallions and lettuce. I chose the tenderest section.
- 2 Pour a little oil in a non-stick pan. When the oil is hot, pour in almond and abalone mushrooms (when the mushroom is whole, soak in water to reduce oil absorption), pour in onions, pour in rice. The color is super beautiful ps: you can choose to add a spoonful of dried mother if you can eat hot. Lettuce cooks quickly and eventually adds. Then stir-fry, stir-fry, and set the pan on the plate.
- 3 With the lettuce I chose, my personal preference. Choose to stir-fry or boil in white water. Of course, white water boils less heat. Then look at the pictures and see how they work.