Food Material List
- 1 Cold rice Two bowls
- 2 beef 22
- 3 Egg One
- 4 Melanogen Appropriate amount
- 5 onion Appropriate amount
- 6 Carrot Appropriate amount
- 7 Corn grain Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut beef into cornseeds and marinate them with sand tea, cooking wine and raw meal.
- 2 Fry the eggs in hot oil until they are half-cooked. Stir them with a spade while frying. Dont let the eggs cake.
- 3 Fish the beef out of the oil immediately.
- 4 Cut the Chinese kale root, carrot and onion into corn kernels.
- 5 Stir-fry onions with beef oil, then stir-fry the rest of the cut materials. Add salt and chicken essence to season.
- 6 Stir-fry the crushed cold rice, stir-fry the eggs and beef until the granules are clear, and then sprinkle pepper on them.
Before stir-frying cold rice, its better to knead it by hand. When stir-frying, do not press it hard. Use a shovel to scatter the rice like looking for something. If you like to stir-fry rice with soy sauce, you can also use no salt. Mix soy sauce and fish sauce as sauce. You can add some flower-carved wine in moderation. Do not sprinkle the sauce directly on the rice. Divide the rice into three to one at the side of the pot. Pour it down four times. This way, the sauce is forced out of the sauce by the steamer