Food Material List
- 1 Cooked rice Bowl
- 2 Carrot Few
- 3 Corn sausage Few
- 4 Broccoli Few
- 5 Scallion Few
- 6 Egg One
- 1 Prepare the ingredients. Wash and dice the roots of carrots, corn sausages and broccoli. Clean the broccoli flowers twice and soak them in dilute salt water.
- 2 Cool oil in a hot rice pan and stir-fry over a low heat.
- 3 Stir-fry the rice until it is heated through, then put part into the mould and compact it with a spoon.
- 4 Add carrot, broccoli, broccoli and corn sausage in order, stir-fry evenly.
- 5 Beat in the eggs and stir-fry until the egg juice has condensed.
- 6 Cut the scallions and stir-fry them in a pan. Add a little salt and chicken essence. Stir well. Turn off the fire.
- 7 Cut out the eyes, nose, mouth and beard of the cat with laver and stick them carefully to the cats face.
- 8 Place the fried rice on a plate and put broccoli out of the fence. Fried rice with big face cat is ready!
- 9 Finished products.