Is there a delicacy that can be either a dish or a staple food? Is there a kind of delicacy that can be easily mastered even by newcomers without senior chefs? Is there a kind of delicious food that can be used with any ingredients but how to make it delicious? Is there really such a delicious food in this world? Of course, thats fried rice with eggs!
Food Material List
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Celery
- 3 cucumber
- 4 Sweet Corn Kernel
- 5 Bacon
- 6 Cooked beef
- 7 Shrimp meat
- 8 Egg
- 9 Steamed Rice
- 1 Ingredients required: 3 slices of bacon, 15 shrimps, 3 pieces of cooked beef, 1 carrot, 3 cucumbers, 2 celery, 2 eggs, appropriate amount of sweet corn, 1 bowl of rice
- 2 Cut the bacon, beef and shrimp into small pieces.
- 3 Peel carrots, wash and cut into small pieces. Wash and dice cucumbers and celery for later use.
- 4 Break up 2 eggs and set aside
- 5 In the frying pan, put the bottom oil into the frying pan, when the oil is slightly hot, pour the egg liquid into the frying pan. When the eggs are 6-part cooked (so-called 6-part cooked is the eggs have solidified and formed), put carrot dice, cucumber dice, celery, corn, bacon, beef and shrimp into the frying pan and stir-fry in large heat. Finally, add rice and fry in the frying pan. Salt, chicken essence, a spoonful of seafood soy sauce and half a spoonful of sugar are added when all the ingredients are fried (I prefer sweet food, so I put some white sugar to taste, and if I dont like it, I can also put no white sugar).