When you are hungry at home, you cook it. Its very simple.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftover rice Bowl
- 2 Egg 1~2 only
- 1 Cut vegetables and meat, lay eggs and prepare meals.
- 2 Pour the oil in, heat and put down the meat.
- 3 Put down the vegetables, stir-fry them for a while and join in the meal. Add eggs
- 4 Pour in soy sauce, sprinkle salt and monosodium glutamate, stir-fry for half a minute. Just fine
1. Cut vegetables evenly, or they will not be uniformly heated. 2. If you want to get the color of the meal better, you should order more soy sauce, but not too much, it will be salty.