Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice 1 bowls
- 2 Green, Red and Yellow Pepper 14 each
- 3 onion 14
- 4 tomato 13
- 5 Bacon (optional) 1 piece
- 1 Prepare materials.
- 2 Bacon sliced; onion chopped; pepper chopped;
- 3 Chop garlic into roses, chop ginger, peel tomatoes into roses and put them into a small bowl. Add soy sauce, tomato sauce, sesame oil, squeeze into lemon juice and mix well.
- 4 In a hot oil pan, add bacon and stir-fry slightly, then add onion to stir-fry the fragrance.
- 5 Stir-fry the bell pepper until soft.
- 6 Pour in rice and fry for 2 minutes.
- 7 Stir-fry the tomato juice for 5 minutes or until the water is dry.
- 8 Sprinkle a little sesame and scallion to ~ < br /> I used bacon to taste salty; if there is no salt to add to season~~