Last nights leftovers were not small. In the morning, six or seven small mushrooms were soaked and a sausage was cut. The shrimps left in the fridge last night were chopped up. They were ready to fry Zhejiang-style fried eggs and rice, and then made a laver shrimp soup to accompany the meal. Yummy!
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice 4 bowls
- 1 Four organic firewood eggs, scatter and reserve.
- 2 Cut sausages, carrots, shrimps and crabs, onions and soft mushrooms into fine dices. Cut the scallions and shrimp skins for later use.
- 3 Heat the frying pan, add 3 tbsps of blending oil, and when the oil temperature rises, pour in the beaten egg liquid to fry and set, then turn the circle with the spatula and stir it into a loose shape.
- 4 Push the fried eggs to the edge of the pot, add a tablespoon of oil, add mushroom dice, carrot dice, onion dice, sausage dice into the pot, stir-fry the fragrance, add shrimp and crab mince, then stir-fry with eggs, stir-fry together, add Li Jinji seafood soy sauce seasoning.
- 5 Add rice and pound it with a spatula to make it loose and stir-fry evenly.
- 6 Stir-fry for five or six minutes, during which the rice needs to be stir-fried or spoon, so that the rice can be fully integrated with all the materials loose, and finally add shrimp skin and onions, put a little MSG fresh, stir evenly, turn off the hot pot.
- 7 Press the fried rice with eggs in a bowl. Turn the plate upside down on the bowl. Remove the bowl. The beautiful fried rice with Zhejiang style eggs is ready. Features: Complete nutrition, delicious taste.
If the rice is too hard to stir-fry, it can be poured into a little liquor to stir-fry and stamp, then it can be loose. You can also use other meat ingredients instead of shrimps and seafood, which can be matched according to your personal preferences.