Five-eyed fried rice is very popular in Chinese cuisine in Japan, and it is necessary in the menu of all Chinese cuisine stores.
Food Material List
- 1 onion A few
- 2 Steamed Rice Appropriate amount
- 3 asparagus A few
- 4 Carrot A few
- 5 bacon A few
- 6 Egg Appropriate amount
- 1 Beat the eggs well and add a little salt.
- 2 Cut asparagus, bacon and onion into small dices.
- 3 Remove oil from hot oil pan, stir-fry cooked diced dices, add salt and vermicelli, and stir-fry rice.
- 4 Pour in the eggs until they are fried and dried. Sprinkle with pepper. Stir-fry over medium heat until fried rice is formed.
- 5 Sprinkle onions on it.
Weiba: A delicious flavor, which can be replaced by chicken essence.