Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice Bowl
- 2 Flying Fish Sausage A section
- 3 Egg 2
- 1 Buy back the flying fish sausage, if it is frozen need thawing! Then take out one of the slices and reserve it.
- 2 Beat the eggs in a bowl, add some salt and stir well.
- 3 Put some oil in the pan, pour in the egg juice, fry the egg and put it in the pan.
- 4 Stir-fry the eggshells in a small heat for 1 minute without adding oil. Pour in the cut flying fish sausage and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 5 Pour in the rice again, open the fire and stir-fry the rice continuously.
- 6 Then pour in the eggs, add some salt to the rice, and stir-fry.
- 7 The final product comes out of the pot