The green color of amaranth in pink rice is more vivid. The taste of garlic makes this fried rice more fragrant. The taste is refreshing and not greasy. Its suitable for spring and summer.
Food Material List
- 1 Amaranthus tricolor
- 2 Steamed Rice
- 3 Garlic
- 1 Wash the amaranth root and cut it into small pieces. Boil the water in the pot. Put the amaranth in and blanch it. Remove it immediately.
- 2 The onions and garlic are all cut into foam, and garlic is more, because this dish is garlic-flavored.
- 3 Heat the pan with bottom oil, fry a few peppers, and put half of garlic foam and onions in the pan.
- 4 Stir-fry the scalded amaranth with a little sauce. Dont take too long, or youll get old. Stir-fry the remaining onions and garlic with proper salt.
- 5 Put the rice in, let it fully absorb the red juice, until the rice is fried soft, it can be out of the pot.
If you dont want fried rice, you can pack the dishes by the fourth step, but put less salt. Garlic and amaranth are also delicious.