The practical value of this dish lies in finding a home for the leftover rice.
Food Material List
- 1 Steamed Rice Appropriate amount
- 2 Pepper, Ham, Eggs One
- 3 onion Few
- 1 Break the eggs and put them in a bowl. Stir well. Cut the hot peppers and ham.
- 2 Oil the pan, heat the oil and put the eggs, until the eggs have not completely solidified and dispersed, then pour in the hot pepper, ham, stir-fry discoloration.
- 3 Pour in the prepared rice, stir-fry it and crush it with a shovel. The grains are delicious.
- 4 Stir-fry for about five minutes until the rice is slightly discolored, then add the seasoning and mix well. The dish is dished out, and you can add chili oil according to your taste, which tastes better.