Chenopodium is mainly white, black and red in color, with little difference in nutritional components. White taste is the best, while black and red taste is relatively poor, and some grains are smaller. Quinoa was used by NASA as space food for astronauts in the 1980s. The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations considers that quinoa is the only single plant that can basically meet the basic nutritional needs of the human body. It is officially recommended that quinoa be the perfect total nutritional food suitable for human beings. Chenopodiaceae belongs to Chenopodiaceae, and the edible plants of Chenopodiaceae are relatively rare (spinach and beet are Chenopodiaceae). The cereals we eat in our daily life, such as wheat, rice, maize, barley, sorghum and so on, belong to Gramineae. Quinoa has more nutritional and edible value than most cereals, perhaps because it is a unique Chenopodiaceae plant. Quinoa is called “nutritional gold”, “super grain” and “future food” by international nutritionists. It is also regarded as “king of vegetarianism” by vegetarian enthusiasts. Quinoa is one of the most potential crops in the future.
Food Material List
- 1 Rice Bowl
- 2 Quinoa 2 spoons
- 3 Corn grain 1 spoon
- 4 Green soya beans 1 spoon
- 5 Carrot 1 spoon
- 6 Egg 1
- 7 salt Few
- 8 Tea oil Few
- 1 Soak quinoa in cold water for 5 hours in advance
- 2 Stir-fry green beans, corn kernels, carrots, drain
- 3 Cook quinoa in a little water for 10 minutes and drain.
- 4 Put a little tea oil in the pan, pour in beaten eggs, and fry quickly for one minute.
- 5 Put a little tea oil in the pot, add rice, fry rice quickly, then add vegetables, eggs, quinoa, add a little salt, stir-fry evenly, put in a plate.
- 6 A delicious and nutritious fried rice with quinoa eggs (finished picture)
- 7 A delicious and nutritious fried rice with quinoa eggs (finished picture)