Food Material List
- 1 Edible oil Appropriate amount
- 2 Overnight rice Appropriate amount
- 3 Egg Appropriate amount
- 1 Shrimp head peeled, back cut out to extract intestinal mud. Wash celery and cut into small pieces.
- 2 Whisk the eggs well with a little salt and a little cooking oil in the egg juice. Pour the cold rice into the egg juice and stir the rice with chopsticks so that each rice is evenly wrapped in the egg juice.
- 3 Heat the pan, put in oil (slightly more than usual cooking). When the oil temperature comes up, pour the shrimps into the stir-frying pan and discolor the surface. Remove the spare.
- 4 Pour step 2 into the pot and stir-fry until the rice is dry and distinct.
- 5 Stir-fry the celery for a moment.
- 6 Pour in the fried shrimps, season with a small amount of salt and chicken essence, stir well, then sprinkle some onions to get out of the pot.
2. In Step 2, add some cooking oil to the egg juice to make the egg juice better wrapped on the rice surface.
Step 4: Be patient and stir-fry continuously until you feel that the fried rice and eggs in the pan are drier, and then proceed to the next step. In this way, fried eggs and rice will be loose.
4. Dont be greedy. Dont put too many eggs. Its not good to have more eggs than rice.