Its a very common fried rice, because my mother made sour cowpea, and bought my favorite pure wood eggs from the vegetable market, as well as a large bowl of rice left over from last nights dinner, this noon sour cowpea egg fried rice! The delicious food can be imagined by all the students who like it.
Food Material List
- 1 Leftover rice Bowl
- 2 Sour cowpea Several roots
- 3 Pure Wood Eggs Two
- 4 Shallot One root
- 1 Overnight leftovers of rice, refrigerated in the refrigerator, less moisture
- 2 Mothers pickled cowpea, summer is the season of cowpea market, choose some good bottles of cowpea pickled, you can eat slowly.
- 3 There are two pure wood eggs. The yolk of this egg is yellow and full. The golden yolk of fried egg is very appetizing and tastes good. Disperse with chopsticks, add a little salt and stir well.
- 4 Heat the pan with some oil, then pour in the rice, cover the lid of the pan, stew it, let the rice become loose by heat, then stir-fry and scatter it. Stir-fry the eggs in another pan with oil. If the eggs are quickly stirred, they will solidify into pieces and then serve.
- 5 After the rice is stir-fried, pour the fried eggs and the cut cowpeas in, stir-fry evenly, then add the scallions and stir-fry slightly. You can start the pot to eat.
- 6 First served such a big bowl, well, very appetite, good appearance.
- 7 Another small bowl, take a picture. Believe it or not, theres still one in the pot! ____________ Thats enough for two or three people.
1. This fried rice is very simple, the key is to have good sour cowpea and good firewood and eggs < br > 2. First put the rice in the cover of the pot to cook for a while in order to let the rice warm and loose, and then stir-fry it is easier, not particularly dry, but the rice grain is clear