Food Material List
- 1 noodle
- 1 After washing and draining, cabbage, mushroom, onion and carrot are cut into shreds. Bean seedlings are stripped of fibrous roots, washed and drained. Ginger and garlic are cut into fines.
- 2 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon oyster oil, 2 teaspoons raw soy sauce and 1 teaspoon old soy sauce. If the mouth is heavy, you can add a proper amount of salt.
- 3 Pour water into the pot and boil it. Put noodles in it and cook until noodles are 8-ripe. That is to say, there is a little white core in the middle of noodles.
- 4 Rinse the noodles with cold water and drain them.
- 5 Re-start the pan, pour oil, then add ginger and garlic powder, stir in medium heat.
- 6 Stir-fry the chopped cabbage, carrots, bean sprouts and mushrooms over medium heat until soft. Note, dont put the onions in the pot first.
- 7 Put the leached noodles into the pot and turn it into a big fire. Stir-fry the noodles and vegetables evenly with chopsticks.
- 8 Pour in the prepared sauce and stir-fry noodles and vegetables quickly with chopsticks.
- 9 Make the sauce evenly wrapped on the noodles.
- 10 Put in shredded onions, stir-fry well over high heat. Turn off the heat and put noodles on a plate.
- 11 Re-start the pan, fry a poached egg, fry the eggs and put them on the noodles.
2. The sauce should be prepared beforehand, so as to avoid the confusion in the process of fried noodles. Generally speaking, as long as the proportion of raw and old sauces is 2:1, the proportion of oyster oil and sugar can be put according to their own taste. White sugar mainly plays a role in improving freshness.
3. Noodles can be cooked until they are eight ripe, so that the fried noodles taste good. If they are cooked until they are fully cooked and then salvaged, the noodles are easy to break when they are fried, and they are soft to eat.
4. Cool the noodles after cooking, so as to avoid the noodles sticking before boiling. If you are still afraid of sticking noodles, you can mix them with a little salad oil. If the oil at home is soybean oil, it cant be used to mix noodles. Raw soybean oil has a strong bean smell.
5. Fried noodles are better with chopsticks than shovels.
6. Vegetables for fried noodles have no fixed matching. You can use whatever vegetables you have at home, but its better to use vegetables with less water.
7. Onions are easy to cook, so put them in the pot at last and stir-fry them over high heat for a few times.