Perilla has the effect of dispelling cold and regulating qi. It can be drunk with boiling water when cold and dampness are severe. River shrimp is delicious, high nutritional value, kidney tonic calcium, containing many minerals, that is, organic salt, improve the bodys immunity! This dish serves porridge, rice and wine very well.
Food Material List
- 1 Shrimp 75g
- 2 Perilla frutescens crispa 15g
- 3 green pepper 2 roots
- 4 Little Red Pepper 3 roots
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 The shrimp can be washed with water, or fried and tasted as you choose.
- 3 Cut ginger and garlic into small pieces, green and red pepper into circles, perilla into several knives
- 4 Heat the pan and saute ginger and garlic with a little oil
- 5 Stir-fry shrimp with micro-coke to make it crisp and fragrant.
- 6 Add pepper rings and perilla
- 7 Stir-fry a few times, then add salt and soy sauce.
- 8 Loading
- 9 A good meal and wine can be made in a few minutes.