Food Material List
- 1 Chili pepper
- 2 Whitebait
- 3 garlic
- 1 Heat the pan and put in the fragrant oil.
- 2 When the fragrant oil is boiled, add the small silver carp, stir-fry and fry until the fragrant color turns yellow slightly. (Note that small silver carp need not be cleaned before frying) Stir-fry until fragrant, then pour it into the plate for reserve.
- 3 In the pot, put in the fragrant oil, open and stir-fry the hot pepper. (According to personal preferences, the hot pepper can be cut into sections or put in the whole.) Stir-fry until a minute or two. Stir-fry garlic and add soy sauce and sugar. Heat in a little water until bubbling. (Note that the final sauce should not be too much.)
- 4 Finally, pour the extra small silver fish into the sauce and stir it evenly.
- 5 Be accomplished! Does it look appetizing?
Small peppers should be thin and slightly spicy. The little silver carp needs to be dried.