Food Material List
- 1 Small yellow croaker 8 article
- 2 Dry flour Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut with scissors close to the head of the fish.
- 2 Hold the head of the fish and pull it down together with the viscera.
- 3 Then use scissors to flush the abdomen of the fish, remove the residual viscera and the black membrane in the abdomen of the fish.
- 4 Wash it in running water.
- 5 Squeeze a little lemon juice into the cleaned small yellow croaker to remove the fishy smell and freshen it up
- 6 Add proper amount of steamed sauce oil and salt, mix and marinate evenly for more than half an hour.
- 7 After pickling, pour out the excess juice and add a tablespoon of flour.
- 8 Wrap small yellow croaker with dry flour one by one.
- 9 Heat oil in small yellow croaker, fry slowly over low heat
- 10 Let the inside cook thoroughly and fry both sides until slightly yellow. Then you can take it out.
- 11 Fried the small yellow croaker for the first time
- 12 Wash the pan and add a little oil. Deep-fry the yellow croaker in low heat until it is dark yellow on both sides.
Small yellow croaker is rich in nutrients, including protein, fat, sugar, vitamins, calcium and iron and other nutrients. Small yellow croaker is good for filling essence, invigorating spleen and stomach, calming mind and stopping dysentery. In the second trimester of pregnancy, expectant mothers can not only increase their appetite, but also prevent spleen and stomach diseases.