I always eat agaric three or four times a week. This scavenger is so cute that he never eats it. He always misses it. Stir-fried with oyster oil, so that the plain and tasteless agaric becomes rich in taste, full appetite, super meal it! ____________
Food Material List
- 1 Dry Auricularia auricula 13G
- 2 Tenderloin 250g
- 1 Ingredients: Dry Auricularia auricula and tenderloin.
- 2 Rinse the tenderloin meat and shred it.
- 3 Mix with proper amount of raw meal, raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, chicken powder, pepper, sugar, sesame oil and water, marinate for 30 minutes.
- 4 Hot oil pan.
- 5 Put in the fungus and stir-fry it.
- 6 Pour in some oyster oil.
- 7 Stir-fry for two minutes, scoop up and set aside.
- 8 Pour proper amount of olive oil into the pan.
- 9 Put in the cured shredded meat, stir-fry until the shredded meat changes color, and return the fungus to the pot.
- 10 Pour in the sauce (make use of the remaining sauce in the marinated pork bowl, add some fresh water and flour to OK).
- 11 Stir-fry until juice is collected.
- 12 Put in proper amount of onion.
- 13 Stir-fry well and turn off the fire.
Stir-fried agaric needs oyster oil, which is more delicious than raw extract.