Food Material List
- 1 Watermelon rind Appropriate amount
- 2 green pepper Appropriate amount
- 3 Red pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the thicker watermelon skin and remove most of the red pulp.
- 2 Take care to remove the green skin.
- 3 Cut the watermelon peel into thin slices, sprinkle with appropriate salt and marinate for 10-15 minutes, then rinse and filter out the salt, squeeze out the water.
- 4 Shredded green and red peppers, patted garlic flat, washed and cut into scallions;
- 5 Heat the pan with some oil and stir-fry green and red peppers and garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- 6 Stir-fry the dried watermelon peel for 2-3 minutes. Add salt, sugar, black pepper and onion to season.
1. Easy to choose thicker watermelon peel, careful operation when peeling, pay attention to safety; < br > 2. Salted watermelon peel in advance can remove excess water from watermelon peel, which is conducive to stir-frying; < br > 3. Squeeze watermelon peel as dry as possible before stir-frying; < br > 4. Green and red pepper can be replaced with meat shreds, chicken shreds and so on.