Food Material List
- 1 glutinous rice flour 200g
- 2 hot water 120g-150g
- 3 White granulated sugar (can not be put away) 30g
- 4 Kiwifruit 1
- 5 Citrus Shatangju 2
- 6 Pitaya 1 pieces
- 7 Cherry 5
- 1 First boil a pot of boiling water, spare! Put the milled glutinous rice flour into the basin and pour hot water into it.
- 2 After stirring with a silica gel stirring rod into a large cotton flocculent, knead the dough into a non-sticky hand, and feel the dough soft.
- 3 Divide the kneaded dough into small doses of about 5 grams each. Knead the dough round and set aside.
- 4 Boil water in the pot, then put a few grains of salt (to prevent glutinous dumplings from sticking).
- 5 Put the dumplings in the soup pot and boil over high heat.
- 6 When the dumplings are all floating on the water, the dumplings will be cooked! Turn off the fire!
- 7 While cooking dumplings, we first prepare our favorite fruits.
- 8 Families who like sweet food can put a spoonful of sugar at the bottom of the bowl and then put the dumplings into the bowl.
- 9 Put the fruit on the dumplings and pour a large spoonful of the original soup of the dumplings. Stir the dumplings and fruits while eating. The mouth is full of fruit flavor.