Food Material List
- 1 Sago Half bowl
- 2 milk One bottle
- 3 Pitaya 2 only
- 4 Condensed milk Two tablespoons
- 1 Search for a large bowl and fill it with water. Soak for about 15 minutes. Dont stir in the middle so that the sago wont form and the pitaya fruit and milk will be refrigerated in advance.
- 2 Find a deep pot, put as much water as possible, boil it, and pour in the sago.
- 3 Cook over high heat for about 10 minutes. Do not cover the lid in the middle. Stir it with a spoon regularly to prevent sticking to the pan.
- 4 Ten minutes later, Sammy had boiled until there was only a little white heart in the middle. At this time, turn off the fire, cover the lid and simmer for about ten minutes.
- 5 Ten minutes later, the sago is completely transparent. At this time, the sago leaches water, washes off the surface mucus, and then pours it into ice water for more than 20 minutes to eat.
- 6 Take two pitaya nuts, cut them in the middle, dig out the fruit balls with a spoon, then eat more than the corners, scoop in the sago, pour in the milk, then put in a small spoon of condensed milk and stir evenly, then put in the fruit balls digged before you can enjoy them.
environmental protection, heat dissipation and delicious products ~