Broccoli is a biennial herb, originated in the eastern Mediterranean coastal areas, China has a small amount of cultivation, mainly for Western food use. Broccoli is rich in nutrients, including protein, sugar, fat, vitamins and carotene. Its nutrient composition ranks first in the same kind of vegetables, and is known as “vegetable crown”.
Food Material List
- 1 Broccoli One
- 2 Garlic clove 5
- 3 Chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 4 salt Appropriate amount
- 5 oil Appropriate amount
- 6 Clean water Appropriate amount
- 1 Cut broccoli into small flowers, garlic into foam and set aside. Cool water into the pot and boil.
- 2 Boil the water in the pot and add some salt. Bake broccoli in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and drain.
- 3 In a hot pot, add some oil, garlic foam, broccoli, stir-fry over high heat for a few times, add some chicken essence and salt, stir-fry a few times below and serve.